Fitness, Tennis and Spa Facility
- All guests of members must sign in at the Fitness Center Front Desk upon entering the facility and/or prior to using the fitness areas, tennis courts or pools.
- The Club does not accept cash; a member account must be used for all charges. Credit and debit cards will be accepted for purchases by guests.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Fitness, Tennis and Spa facility.
- Pets (other than Special Service Dogs) are not allowed in the Fitness, Tennis and Spa facility.
- Use of cell phones is prohibited in all areas of the Fitness, Tennis and Spa facility including outdoor pools.
- Reservations for personal services, body treatments, and private lessons may be made at the Fitness Center Front Desk, or by calling (505) 995-3600. Tipping for these services is at the discretion of the guest. A four-hour cancellation policy applies to all reservations; “no-shows” will be charged full rates on account.
- No guest fee is charged at the Fitness Center when guests are paying for body treatments or personal services.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult member while playing on the courts. An exception can be made by the Tennis Professional for participants in the Junior Tennis program.
- Appropriate tennis attire required including shirts and tennis shoes.
- There are no lifeguards at the indoor pool, the outdoor wading pool or the hot tub; swim at your own risk.
- Babies must wear swim diapers in all swimming pools.
- Children over 7 years old may not play in the wading pool.
- Guest children under the age of 14 will be allowed to use the outdoor pool, family changing rooms and the Café only if accompanied by an adult member, a member’s child, or member- authorized caregiver.
- Children under the age of 6 are never allowed in the hot tub, in accordance with national safety standards. Children 6 – 14 years of age should not stay in the hot tub longer than 15 minutes.
- Proper swimming attire is required. Shirts and hats are advised as sun protection for small children.
- Wet swim suits and bare feet are not allowed beyond pool areas, including the Café, other than to and from the locker rooms.
- Visitors must sign a health screening and release of liability form on their first visit, to the Fitness Center.
- For their safety, children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the workout room unless working with a trainer and the trainer is present.
- Members and guests are asked not to wear perfumes, colognes or aftershave in the weight room and movement studio; if necessary, please shower before entering.
- Carry a towel to wipe off damp equipment pads after use; disinfecting wipes are provided for wiping equipment after use.